General Data Protection Regulation Compliance
This is the privacy notice of www.efttrainingcourses.net. we", "our", or "us" refer to Karl Dawson of EFT Training Courses
1. This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions on how we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not.
2. We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
3. We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
4. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us and hope that you reciprocate.
5. Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
6. The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations with you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data.
7. We do not share, or sell, or disclose any information collected through our website to a third party.
Information we process with your consent
1. Through certain actions when otherwise there is no contractual relationship between us, such as when you browse our website or ask us to provide you more information about our business, including our services, you provide your consent to us to process information that may be personal information.
Sometimes you might give your consent implicitly, such as when you send us a message by e-mail to which you would reasonably expect us to reply.
Except where you have consented to our use of your information for a specific purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally. We may aggregate it in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor the performance of a particular page on our website.
If you have given us explicit permission to do so, we may from time to time pass your name and contact information to selected associates whom we consider may provide services or products you would find useful.
We continue to process your information on this basis until you withdraw your consent or it can be reasonably assumed that your consent no longer exists.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by instructing us to do so. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use our website or our services further.
2. Sending a message from our website contact form
When you contact us, whether by telephone, through our website or by e-mail, we collect the data you have given to us in order to reply with the information you need.
When we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us.
We use that information to resolve your complaint.
We may also compile statistics showing information obtained from this source to assess the level of service we provide, but not in a way that could identify you or any other person.
Use of information we collect through automated systems when you visit our website
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer's hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalised experience and the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved.
Some cookies may last for a defined period of time, such as one day or until you close your browser. Others last indefinitely.
Your web browser should allow you to delete any you choose. It also should allow you to prevent or limit their use.
5. Personal identifiers from your browsing activity
Requests by your web browser to our servers for web pages and other content on our website are recorded.
We record information such as your geographical location, your Internet service provider and your IP address. We also record information about the software you are using to browse our website, such as the type of computer or device and the screen resolution.
We use this information in aggregate to assess the popularity of the webpages on our website and how we perform in providing content to you.
If combined with other information we know about you from previous visits, the data possibly could be used to identify you personally, even if you are not signed in to our website.
Disclosure and sharing of your information
6. Data may be processed outside the European Union
Our websites are hosted in the United Kingdom. Our servers are in London and our suppliers are based in Coventry.
Access to your own information
7. Access to your personal information
7.1. At any time, you may request what information we have about you.
7.2. We take reasonable measures to keep off-line data safe and secure.
8. Removal of your information
On request, we will delete all information we hold about you. Be aware that we will not be able to recover data that we have been asked to delete.
This may limit the service we can provide to you.
9. Verification of your information
When we receive any request to delete personal information, we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
10. Retention period for personal data
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, we keep your personal information only for as long as required by us:
10.1. To provide you with the services you have requested;
10.2. To comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
10.3. To support a claim or defence in court.
11. Compliance with the law
However, ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish to use our website.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you use our website.